Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Strange Discovery


Bond movies…so many of them…in fact, 20 in total so far. I’ve seen quite a few of them, but my all time favorite was “You Only Live Twice”. I never knew why I was so attached to this bond film…it didn’t have the special effects of gadgets the new bond movie often possesses…but it did have smarts and wits…
Turns out, by some strange coincidence that I learned…the screenplay for “You Only Live Twice” was written by none other than Roald Dahl himself. No wonder, he was the only one in the world who could pull of such a feat. Mixing a blend of Sarcasm, witty humor and a touch of elegance. Having said that, I think Ewan Mcgregor should play the next bond.
Worthy Note: Children’s favorite “Chitty Chitty Bang Bang” screenplay was also written by Roald Dahl.

1 comment:

Serenely said...

Woohoo!!! Roald Dahl fan club!!!