Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Serving at 3 in the Morning

Life here has been getting pretty monotonous and routine…I realized that I have really nothing much to talk about these days aside from work…which to me…really really sucks…I hate it when life becomes rather predictable…like knowing exactly what I’m going to do next…Hence, I decided to take matters into my own hand…armed with a can of Dunlop tennis balls and my trusty Wilson Hyper Hammer, I took to the courts at 3am in the morning…it was dark, but fortunately for me, these was some ricochet light from the lamp post…fueled my desire to break from my routine I set a personal goal for myself…“Don’t leave this you get your serve to hit your sweet spot”…It was tough, I had no idea where the ball was heading or even where my ball toss was, coupled with the frustration of hitting too many framers…but I persevered…tweaking little things like my grip, posture…etc etc…until “Pop!”…by golly (who says by golly anymore), I think I did it…I hit couple more just to make sure it wasn’t a fluke…I retired to my room after that, rewarding myself with some milk and cookies for the task I've just completed…Man…life is sweet again…

No comments: