Tuesday, June 21, 2005

My Picks for Wimbledon 2005

Man, exams are officially over now...Far Out!!!! I'm just so relieved...Anyway, I'm just overwhelmed with so much emotion that I probably won't blog something serious...
Well, Wimbledon just started today, so I'll try my chances as a bookie...

Favorite to win 2005 wimbledon : Roger Federer ( How can you go wrong with him??)
Second favorite : Andy Roddick (hey, he might suprise...comes out of nowhere)
Third Choice : Lleyton Hewitt (looks hungier than ever...sign of danger)
Long Shot : Tim Henman (I'll normally put him up there, but judging by his consistant ability to disappoint, I reckon i shouldn't jinks him by putting him up the list...)
One to watch for : Richard Gasquet (might just raise a few eyebrows)
Special Mentions : Marat Safin (not going to win it...for sure!!)

2 comments:

jenQker said...

what the...!?!?!?

Alfred Lee said...

Hey, I think we should not rule out Lopez. He killed Safin !