Monday, August 13, 2007

The Crying Game

Man...I don't know what it is...but lately for some reasons, I've been really into the 80's tunes...I've been listening to a lot of Sinead...I must say...the 80's did produce some rather memorable music...I hope my pal Speedo doesn't get hold of this post...considering I was verbally bashing him (in the most respectable way of course) about his love for the 80's...seems like he recalls a lot of the 80's considering he's only a year older than me...oh well...the only thing I can remember from the 80's is "Wacko Jacko"...good times...anyway...it's not that I don't acknowledge that the 80's produces some of the finest music of our time...but calling it the "golden age of music"??? Man...that is just wack...you know what I'm sayin'?...'high five from Sam...he knows what I'm talking about'...so yeah... I've been listening to Boy George's 'Crying Game'...I can't seem to get that tune out of my head...I catch myself humming that tune whenever no one is around...it's a nice song none the less...I remember how that song was constantly on repeat over the high-fi system like it was yesterday...so...enjoy...

Don't want no more...of the crying game....

4 comments:

Serenely said...

eighties was a great music era... wouldn't call it the golden era, but definitely great for music of QUEEN (we will, we will ROCK YOU!), Air Supply, NKOTB...

and though it was not be a golden music era, it was the beginning of michael jackson's golden years... sigh... good times, good times...

crying game really brings back lots of memories, esp of dad putting the song on repeat all day long, until the song got stuck in our heads

Alfred Lee said...

Wow, you people still remember I put the song in repeat mode literally whole day, almost !

Penny152 said...

Today is already 8 Nov 2007. I'm crying from the dearth of news updates !! zzzz

MissBlueBlossoms said...

Oh I remember that time! 'You're a cold hearted snake sssssssss', 'I'm too sexy for my shirt', 'I just called to say I love you', 'Everyone needs a shoulder to cry on'. OK I'm stopping :)