Wednesday, July 26, 2006

The Demanding Family

…kidding…!!!...hhhhmmmm…seems like you guys underestimate my position as a sophomore…it’s harder then it looks…I haven’t quite found my feet yet…still trying to get use to the new schedule and work load…and the other thing is that…I don’t have THE GOLD MINE of FAMILY POTRAITS that you are have somehow assumed I have…hahahah….sorry…but it’s true…remember…half the time…the family wasn’t together…it was only towards the end of Sam’s stay that we were in the position to calmly have a meal together…the family portrait seems to be the only one I have…I think it look just dandy…none of you guys complained when I showed it to you…hhaahhaha...anyway, I’ll try my best to fill in the voids.


It seems that this couple have some sort of syndrome that prevents
them from looking at the camera. (not the first time it happened)

Wombats seems to have some kind of afflilation with Sam...Jia Ming seems to
be reminded of Sam at the sight of a wombat...

Meng Haw the gallant horse

"Mabo's" Church...hahaha...kidding...just a traditional aboriginal church

Toast to the host...and hostess

Typical evening in the house

The Three Sisters...if you ask me, they don't resemble faces at all

Candy store...i never seen so much candy in one place at a singular time...
must be a great place to be during the Christmas season

1 comment:

Penny152 said...

You are forgiven - also that will remind you to be a more conscentious photographer. Wonder why Sam didn't take any. And yes, I always thought the Three Sisters'Peak is also known as The 3 Ugly Sisters!