Thursday, December 20, 2007

Home at Last

Yes people…I’m back…‘The P’ is back in town…man…it’s so good to be back…the sights, the sounds, the taste and the smell…everything…it just feels so…eeerrr…home. Well, first thing’s first…I didn’t really plan to blog so soon…I was going to put this off for a bit, however, with Christmas looming, and Sam’s impending return plus the family’s new desktop (which translate to less time for me on the comp)…which is sad, cause I’ll have to relinquish the ‘position of power’…the home office…we have one of those ‘Dr. No’ chairs…which makes me feel very important every time I sit on it…

Anyway, KK is very different now…well, true to nature, the place has once again increased in development after 10 months…the streets are wider and brighter now, and that just in the Damai area, who knows what it the city looks like now (I mean besides the KK folks who have been around for those 10 months that is)…

Anyway, I have to say…mom has again increased her socialite (apologized in advance for calling my mom a socialize…she does very very serious and important stuff) image by driving a new car and spotting a new handphone…seems like all the new things in the house belongs to mom…hahahaha…good one her…and my room is just as comfortable as ever…so much space to roll around…it’s a luxury often taken for granted…specially to those who don’t appreciate the subtle art of sleeping…oh and Astro has a ‘food’ channel…man…think about the potential of this new TV programming...like you can lock up a obese criminal and play make him watch the food channel 24-7…hahahah…

Anyway…here are a few things around the house which I had to archive…


Hot cocoa and some fresh bake chocolate cookies with some Christmas music at the back ground and it would be perfect...ahhahaha, though I wished the family continued the presents under the tree tradition.

I found this picture very interesting...reminds me of the ATP's old 'New Balls Please' campaign when they tried to market some of the up-and coming tennis stars. It's a picture of I guess, the people involved in Sam's company with the marina thing...I was actually very interested in the whole thing...unfortunately I have to confess, I didn't actually read the article, since it was too long and *ahem* boring, plus I only wanted to read the piece on 'Team Sam' rather than all of the other contestants...Look at them man...hahaha, the next generations of young architects in the forefront of the industry...

Man, Sam wasn't kidding when he said Buddy was obese...my gosh she's fat...she's like this huge tub or lard...gigantic ball...kindda like Jubba the Hutt...I don't know if this picture does justice but believe me...she's huge...

The 'Plan' view...hopefully it'll give you a better idea of how big she is...although i still think this picture doesn't do any justice...

This is going to be a great break…although there are tons of stuff I need to do…besides catching up with friends…lots of administration stuff, like renewing my passport, going to the bank…and see a doctor…hahahaha, last time my throat swelled up…the diagnosis was that I’m allergic to KK…so I’’ll need to get medication for that…tough love…

No comments: