Wednesday, December 05, 2007

When in Doubt…Go Where The Money Is…

I don’t know how to describe the feeling I have now…I just found out today that I could have earn a considerable more amount of money over the summer…long long story…but all I can say that it was a horrible misunderstanding…oh well, just have to satisfied with what’s on the table on the moment…still $500 a week has a slightly better ring than $375. Shame…Anyway…work has been eeeeerrrr…good I suppose…same old good routines…same old good work…same old good day…same old, same old…So…should I use this time for some sort of reflection……nah……I’ll pass……

Anyway…I found this video by accident…I think it’s really funny…10 bugs to the person who guess what spoof is this…

Oh, did I mention I went down to Canberra for the weekend, with a bunch of people for a Christian conference. It was eeerrr…good (for a lack of a better word)…Anyway, one of the speaker used this video as an illustration or statement…whatever makes more sense…I’ll explain it more perhaps another time…at this point of time…too lazy…think of it as a preview…

P.S…I did a personality test which says that I’m the next Bono…hahahahah…or at least one of the next Bono, depending on how many people actually did the test and got similar results as me…

1 comment:

EcCentr|c (Emmerie W) said...

YAYYYyyy!! another free dinner !!wohOOoo =D