Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Hey All !!!

Dear readers,
This post is to announce, as of today, I am officially a blogger. Now many of you might be thinking “Paul, a blogger ?? No way !!” .Well, this is to prove that this is no hoax, I am really starting a blog. I have no idea why I decided to start a blog, maybe it’s because I just finish my major assignment, feeling really good, or maybe it’s because there’s so many things going on here, and it would be a shame to not share it with people.Anyway, my parent always said I was the quiet one in the family, and they kind of insisted I keep the family as up-to-date as possible, so having a blog wouldn’t hurt for this cause. Whatever the reason, here it is, for your viewing pleasure. Do drop a comment or two…will be much appreciated…peace out.

1 comment:

Alfred Lee said...

Congra ! That leaves Mom as the odd one out. We are blogger family. Hip hip hurray !