Saturday, March 04, 2006

3 Post In 2 Days (that's more than i've done in the past 4 months)

I’ve been tagged by Iris…well, she tagged me a long time ago, but I only found out a few moments ago, basically because I haven’t been blog browsing outside the family circle lately…I should do so more often, or at least periodically…it’s always pleasant to see how my friends are doing…and, sometimes funny stories appear which can be amusing, and quite often I find something inspirational…food for the soul…
Anyway, Sam’s blog – brutally honest…

TAG: Five Simple Pleasures in Life

1. Relaxing with a nice warm drink of ginseng (or hot choc)
2. Smelling the cool, crisp and fresh air of early spring (at least in NSW)
3. Long hot showers (do a lot of my thinking there)
4. Beating Sam in a game of bball ( I would have liked to have said tennis, but since he hasn’t found a way to beat me yet…picking tennis would be like picking up a cat fight with a 5 year old…hahhahahaha)
5. A good and stimulating conversation
*6. Sleeping in...
*7. *Calculus*…hahahahah, nah

Well, that’s about it, got more but have to limit myself to the very good ones…I tag, eeeerrrmmm, my whole family…this could be very interesting…

2 comments:

jenQker said...

brutally honest? hahaha.

Alfred Lee said...

What a choice of words !